[ONLINE] Managing citations with EndNote (Windows)
As this is a hands-on workshop, latecomers will not be admitted.
- Set up an EndNote Library
- Import & export references from databases
- Create & amend a reference
- Generate References
- Insert citations
1. You will need to download EndNote X9 here.
2. Follow the download instructions. Test launch EndNote X9 after installation.
3. Ensure that EndNote X9 plugin is reflected in MS Word (see screenshot below).
4. Ensure you have 4 PDF journal articles in your computer before the workshop. These PDFs will be used as part of the hands-on exercises.
5. Instructions on how to join the online classroom will be sent via email at a later date after registration.
Good to have (Optional):
- Headphone with microphone
- A quiet, undisturbed space of your own
Register for this online workshop now!
Related LibGuide: EndNote by James Wong
- Friday, April 17, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- China, Singapore (change)